1. Use in conventional or microwave oven.
2. Temperature resistant from -40C to 250C.
3. Natural durable non-stick easy clean surface, dishwashersafe pure unbreakable food grade.
4. Silicone-keeps shape forever bakes evenly without burning, resists fruit acids, impervious to odours.
5. Fiberglass Weave Design creates even heat distribution. Everything you bake comes out perfectly.
Before the first use:
1. Wash in hot, soapy water rinse and dry thoroughly.
2. Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to condition the surface of the pan.
3. Oiling the surface should not be necessary for subsequent uses unless the pan has been washed in the dishwasher when
thesurface will benefit from a light greasing.
1. Preheat oven before placing the pan into oven.
2. Never use the pan on direct heat.
3. Do not place on hotplates or gas ring.
4. Do not use sharp metal tools to cut or remove foods from the pan.
5. Never wash your pan with abrasive soaps or scouring pads.
Instructions for use:
1. Always support pan on a solid baking tray to make positioning and removing from the oven easier.
2. Place the mixture in the pan spreading evenly.
3. Cooking times may be slightly shorter than with ordinary baking pans.
4. Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool.
5. Pan may be picked up by the edges after about 2 minutes.
6. Leave the baked product to cool completely in the pan.
7. Place ontoa cooling rack, invert, then press the base and carefully peel the pan from thebaked product.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.